ELECTION ER: COPING WITH POST-ELECTION FEAR IN AMERICA
There is no denying that the 2016 Presidential election has left many of us in a state of panic, fear, and anxiety.
* Do you fear what’s coming?
* Are you troubled by the outpouring of violence in our country and the world?
* Are you losing sleep with worry?
* Does the anxiety of the coming regime shift interfere with your day-to-day?
Join Executive Coach Johanna Sawalha and Wellness Expert Erika Shannon in this 3-session online workshop that will give you the tools to cope.
You will learn how to:
* Proactively manage your fear and anxiety surrounding the election results
* Create a new context for the change that empowers you instead of paralyzes you
* Break the cycle of panic and anxiety we are being fed from social media
* Communicate in relationships despite polarizing beliefs
* Move forward despite feelings of helplessness
* Address the upsurge in violence and discrimination in our country
Between sessions, we will keep the conversation going in our supportive members-only Facebook group.
Dates: January 20 8-9am EST January 27 and February 3 9-10am EST (all sessions will be recorded)
10% of proceeds will be donated to the American Civil LIberties Union (ACLU).